Thursday, September 12, 2013

Day 12

Sometimes, I like to pull a prank or two. 
 
For example, once I left a fake poop on the toilet seat and waited for my mom to go in after me. Call me childish if you want, but her reaction was priceless. Another example of a well deserved prank: 'Heeeerrrreeee's Johnny!' And then there was the time that Kodi and I ordered a sample of men's adult diapers and had it sent to my brother's place. :) I'm still not sure that he knows it was us.

So...

Today I saw where some guy had posted on twitter to text a parent '2 grams for $40', followed shortly by, 'ignore that.' And then post the parent's reaction in the comment section of his post.You can read about it here (Fair warning, there is some language the farther down you scroll). So... I thought it would be funny to try it on my mom. I told my dad about it too and he thought I should do it. And I did:

:)
I would have let it go on longer but I was at youth group and needed to get moving. Don't worry, she still loves me!

Until next time...



1 comment: