Monday, September 13, 2010

Lucky #13




I saw this on my way home from work today. It is one of those 'I heart my wife' bumper stickers. What do you think? Divorced?










So... This part is not family friendly. So if you are under 17... go away. Some friends of ours asked Kodi if she could stitch up this body pillow for them since she is practically running a mending service now. This pillow grosses me out and here's why: It looks like its just covered in pubic hairs!!! Ssoooo nasty!!! I can hardly look at it and adamantly refuse to touch it! So I came home from work today and low and behold... guess what's in my bed?!?! Aaaaahhhhhh!!!!! Ew... the pub-illow!! It took me a while but i finally grabbed it with a blanket (Kodi's, not mine!) and threw it on a chair in the dining room. So gross... I immediately texted Kodi to tell her to watch her back and she has something special coming her way....






And since my wonderful roommate is terrified of Jack Nicholson (Thanks to this scene from 'The Shining') I knew just how to get my revenge! I printed out this lovely picture and taped it in her closet with the door open just enough for Jacky to be sticking his head out. And I waited. Bwahahaha... She got home from her meeting and assumed that I put something in her bed so was looking around her room and didn't see anything. When she went to hang some clothes up... well... she found him! ;) She will probably have nightmares tonight. And I won't be able to sleep because I'll be wondering if the pub-illow shed in my bed. Yuck!!









And Last but certainly not least is Bekah!! This is from our mentor time at Starbucks tonight. We meet nearly every Monday night at the same starbucks and have come to know our baristas pretty well over the last few months while there. So this is my typical monday night (more so than the above pictures!) :)










Until next time... REDRUM REDRUM REDRUM!!! =D





1 comment: