Saturday, September 21, 2013

Day 21

Saturday!
 
I slept in and did nothing for most of the morning. It was glorious.
 
 
After a while I did head out to school to go to the library. I had some reading that I needed to get done from some books that I don't have and can only find there. The school library's hours aren't terribly convenient with my schedule so going all the way back to school to read 10 pages and check out a book was slightly disappointing for a Saturday. Oh well. Some things just must be done.
 
Later in the evening, Kodi and Shawn and I had a good time around the fire pit burning a variety of things. Wood, naturally, but also leaves, check registers, and the occasional slug. Hopefully no slug juices flew up onto my marshmallows as I roasted them! ;) But either way, they were tasty, so all is well.
 

Fuego!
Well,
 
Until next time...
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment