Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Day 10 - for real.

 Yesterday was not September 10th, therefore not day 10. Oops. Clearly no one reads this.

Alas, I continue on my way. 

Today, I'm blogging from the school library because I have no internet currently in my dorm room. Tragic. But I'll survive. I might even try to get caught up on some reading. 

Today's pic ... my current obsession:

Mild Buffalo Wing Cheddar Cheese

 Oh. My. Word. So good! I'm trying to ration it because it was A. Expensive and B. Purchased about 2 hours south of here. That's a long way to go to get some more!

I found this little gem while on a recent road trip with some friends, you can read about it on Kodi's blog here.

Well. Dinner is calling, and unfortunately so is my homework. I'm working on my first theology paper (and by working on, I mean... I realize it's due in less than a week and have considered writing it.)

So... off I go.

Until next time...

3 comments: