Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Day 18

Wednesday!
 
 
So this last weekend when I was out hanging out with Kodi, we stopped at Old Navy where I did my usual scouring of the clearance section. Those that know me will attest to this: I love a good deal! So, when I found a shirt that was priced at $.47 I scooped it up! And here it is:
 
 
Okay, so it's just a black t-shirt. But don't forget, I'm secretly a hipster and love V-neck t-shirts. So to find one for only $.47 is enough to make my week!
 
Alas... I was feeling a little like Simon Cowell:
 
Seriously, branch out dude!
So to jazz it up a little, I added this scarf:
 
Better.
My lovely friend, Sarah, brought this back to me from her new home in Italy. She even searched for a scarf that was actually made in Italy, not China or somewhere else in Asia. It's green with little white and grey flowers. I love it!!
 
Unfortunately, it was too toasty to wear it most of the day. So I gave in and 'S'Cowelled' it up.
 
Oh, well.
 
Until next time...
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment