Friday, September 20, 2013

Day 19

Because we're going back in time.
 
 
Also, this happened:
 
Mr. Gyro with friends
 
Gosh. I adore both of these women. They are both so incredibly wonderful. And we have so much fun together. We met for lunch today to celebrate Sarah's birthday as well has have a little farewell for her. She's headed back to Italy tomorrow and I likely won't see her for at least 6 months. I'm excited for her to be able to get back 'home' and finally be with her husband, but to be honest, I'm sad for myself.
 
Goodbyes just never get easier.
 
But I am so thankful for all of the technology that allows us to be in contact!
 
Until next time...
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Also because of you I downloaded a picture a day app called Collect. Today makes 12 days, and I love it. It has a really cool interface that lets me see my shots in a calendar view, and it sends me a reminder at noon everyday if I haven't yet taken a picture. Thanks for the inspiration and keep 'em comin'.
    Nina
    ps I don't remember my blogger account info, hence: anonymous

    ReplyDelete