Sunday, September 22, 2013

Day 22

The month is nearing the end. Will you miss my daily pictures?
 
Today after church we went over to my sister and brother in law's house to celebrate Katie's 10th bday (yesterday), and Emmitt's 7th bday (tomorrow). We didn't do too much, ate some hamburgers, the kids opened gifts, and then we had some awesome cupcakes.
 
They got these cupcakes for Katie:
 


And these for Emmitt:
 
HULK SMASH!!!

 
I ate way too much but had fun with the family.
 
Speaking of which. We can all blame my nieces for this. They showed me this video today that is so weird and funny, and now it is stuck in my head:
 
 
 
Ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding.
 
You're welcome.
 
Until next time...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. I will miss your pictures so please keep blogging and all I have to say about the video is..."That's cweepy!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I can't 'like' your comment, consider it mentally liked.

    ReplyDelete