Friday, September 13, 2013

Lucky number 13

Friday the 13th... Dun dun DUN!!!
 
Whew talk about scary! Let me tell you a short story...
 
My bed is really comfortable. Like, super comfortable. My sheets are so incredibly soft, like buttah! So, most days, waking up and getting out of bed is usually a struggle. This morning however I got this text from my RA:
 
What?!
This got me out of bed real fast!
 
Thankfully, my room is on the parking lot side, so it just took a quick glance outside to see that my car was still there! Whew! It turned out to be a false alarm. I think a security guard saw someone pick up a car in the early morning, but it just turned out to be a parent of one of the students. Oops.
 
But at least someone's got their eyes out!
 
Also, funny that just yesterday I was scaring my mom with a text and here we are today... :)
 
Until next time...
 


No comments:

Post a Comment