Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Day 3

Tuesday the 3rd

Today I came back home from Wisconsin, but not before enjoying one last morning with Nina. We walked around downtown Waukesha and visited some cute little shops. We found one little store called 'Bags and Bangles' that was so cute. Seriously, if I ever come into a large sum of money, I'm blowing it there! Everything was adorable and very reasonably priced!

So, I'm betting you didn't know that Waukesha is the home town of Les Paul. Well, it is! There are fun 'Les Paul' guitars around the downtown area, and I just had to get a picture with one!

Nina & the ginormo guitar

Yours truly
 
Dave's restaurant. So cute, I took the pic for my dad
So, Luke and Nina had this HUGE zucchini in their kitchen the whole that I was there. I think they said they got it from his parents garden. I don't think I've ever seen one so big!

That's a lot of zucchini bread!

 Also, just for fun. I found this at an airport gift shop and thought it was kind of funny.


I had the pleasure of meeting up with one of my bffs, Sarah, at the KC airport as I was coming and she was going. I just love her and was grateful for the hour that I got to spend with her. I have just been so blessed by the friends I have in my life. So, even though I had to say goodbye to Nina, it was nice to get a hello at the other end of the flight from another friendly face. 

Well, I'm back home now, and back at school even. Vacation can't last forever. If it did, we wouldn't understand how wonderful it was without experiencing the slower, no fun kind of days.

Until next time...






No comments:

Post a Comment