Thursday, September 19, 2013

Day 20

Today I worked. I like my job, mostly because I really like the family I work for and I adore their children. Today I was feelin' like I wanted to cook a little something. A little more than just 'roni' (macaroni) and chicken (tenders- which they were out of anyway.) So I made one of my personal favorites: Spaghetti!

These little girls just love each other and it's so fun to see them love on each other. In fact, lately L has been moving her chair around the corner of the table to sit next to D... she just wants to be with her. It's cute. So cue this cute moment:


Adorable!
L gave up on her plate of food and they both just ended up feeding each other from D's tray. They got soooo messy but had a lot of fun!

Also, last semester I started a Bible study with 5 other gals from school. One has since graduated, but the other 4 and myself have decided to continue on with our group. These girls have been a blessing to me, and especially since this year just feels weird (for all of us, I think. So many freshmen/transfers that the campus totally feels different), it's nice to have a little stablitiy and accountability. This is my friend Un Joo who showed up to our study dressed as Winnie the Pooh (as she does around campus from time to time):

Giant Asian Winnie the Pooh
So grateful for her.

Until next time...


2 comments:

  1. 1. The girls are adorable!
    2. Now you need a costume for Bible Study. I saw yesterday that Halloween Express is open. Maybe we can stop by after lunch.
    3. You are confused again on what day you're on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just making sure people are reading it! ;)

    ReplyDelete