Saturday, September 11, 2010

XI

What a fine Saturday today was. I started it out with my family at the Old Settlers parade. I think this years theme was rock n roll... nearly every other float had an Elvis impersonator on it! I'm sure, though, that all of them were MILES better than last weekend's impersonator! So the picture that I chose from the parade is this one:

I'm not certain, but I believe Uncle Sam is now a Nazi? And taking all of the boy scouts down with him!


Up next is just a quick shot of worship team practice. I enjoy being on worship team a lot. Practice is sometimes my favorite time. Just jammin with the band and the worship is fresh in your heart. Good times!


And finally, I went with my roomie and her parents to go see John Reep, the winner of 'Last Comic Standing' and of 'is that a hemi?' Dodge commercials. FUNNY!! Oh my word... My face and guts hurt from laughing so much!! Hope your day was enjoyable too!

Until Next time...

1 comment:

  1. a) you have an elvis theme going on here... interesting. :-)
    b) Uncle Sam and Nazis... classic...
    c) I am glad you had a good Saturday! :-)

    ReplyDelete