Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Picture-A-Day

And so begins a new project! A picture a day. Some days it seems like I do the same thing day in and out to the point where life just seems so dull. So my hope in this is that besides keeping my friends up on what's going on, I will be able to find a little glimpse of sunshine in my generally otherwise mundane days. So let's begin!




Goodyear!! Okay, so, a little background story:

I had a tire that wouldn't hold air so I took it to Walmart to have it patched. Besides the fact that they were very rude and didn't acknowledge me for quite some time (unless staring me down counts), I found out that I needed a special tire key to get the lug nuts off and they couldn't do it there. I left super frustrated and almost in tears. I called several places around town and each one pretty much told me that they would have to drill it out and replace it with new ones since the car didn't come with the key. Well that would add up to way more than I was wanting to pay. I called Goodyear and the guy was super nice and explained everything very well. So today I dropped it off and before I even left they already had my tire off! Woot woot! I was sooo incredibly thankful for kind people and a business that actually had the tools needed! And it didn't cost too much, PTL! =D So, not the most exciting potd (picture of the day), but perhaps in the future we will see some more exciting things!





1 comment: