Monday, September 6, 2010

Another day (day 6)

Today was a mostly relaxing day, I didn't do too much. Watched some movies, read my book, and went for a leisurely drive with Kodi. We drove through some disgustingly wealthy neighborhoods and gawked at their massive homes while wondering what they did for a living. We ended up in Shawnee Mission Park and climbed the observation tower. It was already super windy today but being on top of that tower was incredibly more so. The tower was definitely moving with the wind. So here is my pic from atop the tower:



And for just a little inspiration of the day, someone had written this at the top and I kind of liked this:



Yes... I think I shall...

3 comments:

  1. And you should have crossed out Summer's name and wrote yours where it said Summer loves Alan Rickman! ;)

    ReplyDelete