Friday, September 17, 2010

Day 17- You've got mail!


TGIF!

Oh my word! What a week! I'm so glad that it's friday but also that I got mail! :) I got a letter from Nina today, just because! She is so creative, not only did she paint this:







But she also created the evelope!:



Thanks Nina! :)

And because my week was pretty boring, pictorially speaking, you get a bonus picture:





And here we have what is known to some as 'white trash' in it's natural habitat: my neighborhood! ;)
I was sitting on the couch when I heard the squeal of brakes promptly followed by some 'fightin words'. I peeked out the window and saw that the lady and gentleman in the car were out in the middle of the street yelling at each other... by the time I grabbed my camera they were back in the car. It was probably the second highlight of my day (after the card of course!) Although, I did see an R.O.U.S on the side of the road, and sang 'Hark the herald angels sing' with Jen at work today... I didn't consider those...

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Also- I forgot to mention that I was so happy to see 5 o'clock roll around that I was going to take a picture of the clock on my computer displaying the time. I was too slow and it rolled over to 5:01, but my phone's display still said 5. So I was trying to snag a picture when one of the finance guys, Chris, walked by and stopped and stared. He was very confused why I would be taking a picture of my phone. Already not the first time that I've gotten some strange looks while snagging pictures for this blog, and I doubt it will be the last!

    ReplyDelete