Saturday, September 4, 2010

Day 4!

So because this is my blog and I can do what I want, I'm including two pictures of the day! :)


This first picture is from the Johnson County Arboritum. Kodi and I went went there today and had a good time taking goofy pictures of ourselves and trying to get lost on some nice trails that somehow all went uphill all the time!! This is one of the pictures that I took of a hibiscus flower, my favorite! I especially love the colors of this one:



The other is of a wedding of two co-workers. I worked with them at the mall and can very clearly remember my first day of work there, the two of them were supposed to be training me and I remember thinking that they were doing a lot more flirting with each other than teaching me! And here we are, six years later, and now they're hitched! This is Marissa making her walk down the aisle to her groom, Zach:




No comments:

Post a Comment