Wednesday, September 8, 2010

8

So If you thought this blog was boring... well... today won't disprove that. :) Nothing really noteworthy today. Work, home, couch time! I did make some rice crispy treats for TREK for tomorrow, but was in a hurry to start our movie and forgot to snag a picture of the process so this is what I'm doing while I type this:



Watching Shutter Island. I'm probably going to have nightmares. Oh well. Oh Leonardo...
I loved you from the moment you stepped onto the Titanic.

:) Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. Nice picture. I'm impressed since the movie wasn't paused or anything! And we are both boring today...

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol :-)

    you liked Titanic? I did not... lol. however - Leo - yes, I loved him. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried to tell her that since they were on an island that the boat sunk on the way back to the mainland and Leo drowned so his partner would live....she didn't believe me...go figure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I initially liked it a lot. I was also in the 5th grade. And then I grew up. But there is still this little part of me that when I see it on tv, I have to stop and watch it. And wish that it ended differently. :D And I definately have come to appreciate Leo's acting.

    and Kodi- You never said any of that. You must have imagined it. :)

    ReplyDelete