Friday, September 24, 2010

24 days

I walked into work today and saw my co-worker Stacie, and guess what?! She's apparently stalking me. For like the 3rd time this week, we were wearing the same thing!!

Creepy.

It's okay though. She's the Reba to my Kelly. And if she wasn't there. Well, let's face it, I wouldn't there either. Nor would my sanity! Laughter makes the days go by faster. 
And today, in response to yesterday's broke down gas man, we co-wrote a song:

I’m singin the broke down gas man bluuuuuues….
La la la la la, ooooooooohhhhhhh….. She got the broke down gas man blues…
Ooooooh I woke up this morning….stole a little girls coat…
I went to to my gas pump… I’s so broke down and beat…
 All cause I never…learned how to conacatenate…
Ooooohhh She got the blues…. The broke down gas man blues…

 We're awesome.
Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment