Sunday, January 16, 2011

Weekend and such...

Well, we ended up having a pretty slow, relaxing weekend. Saturday we were supposed to go on a temple tour to see some worship centers of different religions, but that was canceled because there is apparently lots of renovations going on. Bummer, but it was okay because we went bowing instead! :) Team Kansas didn't quite hold to the standards that were set... apparently those high school bowling team days were longer ago than I remember! 

Go Jes Go! Beautiful form!

My scare tactics...

Sunday was another low-key day. We had lots of free time which was good. I was able to skype with mom and dad... and since they don't want the world to see the picture I took of them, I'll post one of my dog instead! :)


What an adorable doggy! =) He heard my voice while skyping and came to cuddle up by the laptop to see me as well! Me misses me too, I know it! =P


Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment