Monday, January 17, 2011

Monday, Monday...

What a busy monday! Started out with an early breakfast and then had a little bit of time before our first session. Lots of people took the opportunity to do some 'reading':




We had some good sessions today, the first was about life journaling. Then this afternoon we talked about hearing the voice of God (pretty much the theme of the week while building up to our 48 hour silent retreat). Then I had a little bit before dinner and got to go out with my mentor (one at home and one here, blessed with two mentors!) for a little starbucks. Dinner tonight was pad thai~ special request of the birthday girl, Brittnay. She also got a sweet birthday cake in the shape of a grand piano (she's an awesome pianist and loves music in general) I actually thought it was a whale before I saw the keys, makes all the difference I guess!

Happy Birthday Brittany!

Dinner table waiting for dessert.

Chase and Jesse
Just for good measure, I added a couple cute little boys. :) I just loved how Chase was practically on top of Jesse to watch him play his game. Super cute!

Until next time...


2 comments:

  1. a) I love how cuddly the guys are - makes me laugh
    b) What the heck am I doing to my neck?!
    c) I love Chase and Jesse!
    d) I LOVE YOU! :)

    ReplyDelete