Saturday, June 4, 2011

Putting the pieces together.

So this is debrief.

Such a mix of emotions. What in the world have I been doing these last 5ish months? I'm not even sure yet. Am I different from when this first began? Am I excited to be back in Canada? Am I ready to go back to Kansas? What has God taught me these last few months? What have I learned about myself? 

So many questions with so few answers. I feel like I've just been given a 10,000 piece puzzle and asked to solve it. I almost don't know where to begin. I guess you find the corners then the borders and start piecing. But the picture that I'm seeing on the box is so fuzzy that I'm just not sure what it's supposed to look like.


Hmm. What's the progress on your puzzle? Do you have any advice? 

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment