Thursday, July 7, 2011

Hope.

Yes. There is hope!

Hope that I'll get a job (I just put in a couple applications!)
Hope that my suitcases will quit vomiting all over my room! I'm taking time today to unpack/purge/clean
Hope that I'll win the lottery and be footloose and fancy free! (well there's maybe not as much hope for this one!)
And definitely a hope that I will figure out what really is next!

There's hope for it all! I'm trying to be optimistic, and remembering that vision that the Lord gave me of only seeing the little bit that the Light illuminated in the dark. It's still okay to not really know. By not knowing I'm all the more dependent on the Lord's leading!

In the meantime, I'm certainly enjoying my first summer without a job since high school! I've been able to catch up with some friends, see my family, eat some really great food, and facebook stalk a lot! (Yeah, that's right! I'm not ashamed, but you maybe should be! I saw those pictures you posted, yeah! You! ;) )

So. Not that I don't care about the future, I'm actually very excited! I just am not stressed about it right now!

'Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.' -1 Peter 5:7
So, do you have anxieties that your holding tightly to? The Lord cares for you! Turn your burdens over to Him!

BTW- Happy Independence Day! :)

Baby, you're a firework.

Until next time...


1 comment:

  1. good reminder for me too - thanks! :D

    You are AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete