Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Last minute.

In some ways I thought that this phase of Trek would never end, but now that it is, I'm wishing it wouldn't! Maybe I'm just on a high because the last few days have been so great! Training has definitely had it's challenges though. I didn't really know what to expect, but I knew coming in that I had some festering wounds, and wow, did they get poked and exposed! With the good comes the bad. It's been stretching, but my goodness, I'm 1000% sure that the stretching has only just begun! 

I head out in just a few short days with my team... so exciting yet so scary! Pray for us! Some quick prayer requests:
-Ears that are open to hearing where the Holy Spirit is directing. And boldness to follow.
-Safety- Last years team's house was broken into twice. The first time was the first night they were there, and then again later.
-The church in Baguio had a keyboard that was broken, they are looking for a new one. We are praying that the Lord will provide a new one.
-And also, one of my team members, Brittany, is about $3000 short on finances. We are praying that God will provide that in His perfect timing! :)

Well, we had some free time the last couple days, here are some pictures for you:
'Chai' at East to East in Vancouver

I actually had a Calcutta Monsoon. Yum.

In Stanley Park, view of the city and beach.

Afgan food. YUM!

Banquet in our honor!

Trek leadership!
Well... I don't know if I'll blog again before I again before I leave, we have a super busy schedule this week. But keep us in your prayers and I'll try by best to keep you updated. Not sure what kind of internet connection we will have, but here's hoping!

Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment