Monday, November 1, 2010

Days 57-62

Yeah. I fell a little behind. So here's what I'm gonna do:

A weeks worth of updates in one!! :)

Here goes. No guarantee there's a picture for everyday, but I'll try.
Tuesday: Dinner with the Funk clan + a few more. Lots of laughter, and lots of AMAZING food!


My compliments to the chef: Byron!

Wednesday: Went to the Ex-roomies house to watch some Glee: Madonna style!

Cheerios!


Thursday: Went with the youth group to assisted lifestyles to spend some time with the residents there. Played lots of cards. Didn't get a pic of it so:

This will have to do. =D


Friday: MOVIE NIGHT! We had a outdoor movie night with the high school girls. SO much fun! We bundled up and watched the original 'Shall We Dance' on a projector. Some snacks, warm beverages and LOTS of Fred and Ginger!

Getting it started!
So cute!
Saturday: Got to finally meet my friend's fiancee at their wedding shower:

Jess and Justin!
And got to go on a super fun date with a real cutie:

He wanted me to take this picture of him with his chocolate milk.

Sunday: HALLOWEEN! Kids came over for Vicki's birthday and then to go trick or treating. This is Colton hamming it up for the camera:


Monday: Skyped with my sister for a minute and snapped a picture of her and the kiddos:

Goofballs. :)


And there you have it. I promise to try harder next time. Otherwise, as my parents said, I will be grounded.

Until next time...

1 comment: