Monday, November 15, 2010

76ers

Monday, Monday...

Monday's are no fun because they begin a new week of work. Monday's are not fun because I have to reception. Bleh. Today I went over at my usual time of 11:30, but the girl who I cover for 'forgot' that that was the time that I come over on monday's (though it's the time that she told me to come over and it's the same time I come over every monday, and have come for the last year and a half.) <--- Sheesh. I'm not irritated or anything. Well she had an appointment at 1pm. So she thought if she just went early, they could get her in. So... more than two hours later, she finally showed back up (from her one hour lunch) and hadn't even gotten what she went for. Frustrating for everyone involved. But while answering phones today, I talked to a guy with a thick accent who told me his name is Gollum. No joke. I thought it was a crank call. So in honor of him:

Hello, this is Gollum, may I please speak to Frodo...

And since I failed a little at the picture taking business today, you get two stand in pictures!

I also received a phone call from Scranton Pennsylvania!

'Beets, Bears, Battlestar Galactica...."

Until next time...



No comments:

Post a Comment