Saturday, April 16, 2011

Internationally Known.

Yes. This week I begin my international singing career.

 We've been doing lots of practicing over the last two weeks in preparation for 3 'evangelical concerts' during this holy week. We start on monday with a concert here in Balacbac Road. Wednesday will be in a neighboring community - Don Togan, and our final performance will be on Easter sunday in a park right in the center of town, next to the market! Very exciting times! Pray for us this week as we bring the gospel to the residents of Baguio City! Pray that people's hearts would be open to hear the Word! Pray also for us, we are definately not professionals by any means, but we aim to give our best to the Lord and from there, it's in his hands! Pray for humility, that we would in no way be glorified, but that all of the glory would go to God! And lastly, that we would just have a rockin' good time worshipping together!! :)

We just completed another busy week of vbs here at the church. We're tired, but thankful for such a successful week! Pray for us to maintain energy, we have our retreat in about a week and a half. Not sure of all of the details about that yet, but I'm looking forward to a little R&R!

*Exhale*

Okay, we're off again... worship team practice... Trek team leads again this week! But I'll leave you with this, during practice one day this last week, Zach and Tim were rockin out the air guitars (or hangers) with the band. I love Zach's little swagger, and Tim 'breaking' his guitar! Enjoy:



Cute!

Until next time...



3 comments:

  1. OK, so when I saw the thumbnail picture for this video on your FB page, I thought it was Emmitt until I opened the blog and saw it! Sounds like you're having a great time! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are the funniest children I have seen.
    Also - I read your blog much more than I comment on it!
    Oh, and I decided that the italicized words are hard for my eyes to read...hahah. Random, I know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! I just saw this now, didn't know about the vid..you know the last time around, they used badminton rackets!
    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1368753424933.2048484.1414641148

    thanks for posting this Andrea :)

    ReplyDelete